The Second Annual AFTERLIFE AWARENESS Conference
March 9 -11, 2012 | Virginia Beach, Virginia
This Second Annual Conference will be held from Friday March 9th to Sunday March 11th, 2012, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. It is being presented in cooperation with the Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment (ARE) based in Virginia Beach.
The First Annual Afterlife Awareness Conference took place earlier this year in Phoenix, Arizona. It sold out just a few months after registration opened. Keynote Speakers were the after-death communication researcher Bill Guggenheim, co-author of the best-selling book, Hello From Heaven!, and leading NDE researcher Dr. P.M.H. Atwater.
Featured Speakers in the 2012 conference will include:
- Dr. Raymond Moody, author of the best-selling Life After Life
- Dr. Stuart Hameroff, researcher on consciousness and reincarnation
- Dr. Melvin Morse, author of Closer to the Light
The conference is organised by the Afterlife Education Foundation, an Oregon-based non-profit corporation dedicated to furthering awareness and education about death and the afterlife.
- If you are interested in presenting at the conference, see the Call for Submissions.
- If you want to register for the conference, click here: The Second Annual Afterlife Conference – registration.
- For further details, see: afterlifeconference.com.
International Conference on AFTER DEATH COMMUNICATIONS
April 13-15, 2012 | Phoenix, Arizona
The theme of this three-day conference is “Affirming the continuity of life, love and communication after death.”
The conference will be held from Friday April 13th to Sunday April 15th, 2012, in Phoenix, Arizona.
The programme includes well-known speakers, authors and mediums in the field of the survival of consciousness after death, including near death experiences (NDE), after death communications (ADC), grief counseling, healing, intuition and mediumship.
- Dr. Pim van Lommel, cardiologist and NDE researcher (author of Consciousness Beyond Life)
- Dr. Larry Dossey, author on healing
- Rob Schwartz, author of Your Soul’s Plan (which I reviewed here)
The International Conference on After Death Communications was started by a group of authors, bereaved parents and business people to meet the need of those seeking information about how to communicate with their loved ones who have died. Their mission is to provide:
- Solid evidence demonstrating the immortality of the soul and that consciousness is infinite beyond space and time.
- A better understanding of the nature and purposes of the sojourns of the soul.
- A better sense of the continuity of life, love and communication.
- The role of psychics and mediums in our quest for understanding and healing.
- Experiences, processes and possibilities for communication.
- Help in moving from grief to consolation with hope and inner peace.
For further information see: www.afterdeathconference.org
To register, go to: http://www.regonline.com/ICONADC2012