FORUM GUIDE

Forums The Spirituality Forum Reincarnation FORUM GUIDE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

barry
    ADMIN

Hi folks,

Welcome to the PersonalitySpirituality.net forums!

(Or is it fora?).

Here, you can both read and contribute to discussions on any topic related to the main themes of this website — personality, spirituality, personal growth, enlightenment, reincarnation, etc.

Here’s a quick guide to using the forums… fora… whatever.

1. Reading & Writing

Each forum contains, or will contain, a growing number of discussion topics.

You can read any discussion in any forum as much as you like, but you cannot write (or “post“) your own contributions without first registering as an official forum Participant.

2. Registration

If you want to be able to post your own comments to any forum, you must first register as a Participant. (Anonymous posting is not allowed as it just invites an avalanche of spam.)

To register, go to the registration page (the link is at the bottom of this guide). There, you will be asked to enter a username, a password, and a valid email address. You could also upload an avatar image if you like.

Note that every new registration has to be authorised by me manually, so it may take a short while before you get confirmation.

3. Posting

Once confirmed as an official forum Participant, you can add your own replies, comments, questions, etc. to any discussion.

At the bottom of any discussion page, you’ll see a blank form entitled “Reply To [This Discussion]”.

Whenever you do a reply, you can also tick a checkbox saying “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”.

6. Starting a New Discussion

Sometimes you’ll want to say or ask something new that isn’t just a reply to what you’ve read. In this case, you can start a whole new topic.

At the bottom of any forum or topic page, you’ll see a blank form with the title “Create a new topic in [This] Forum”.

Go ahead … just make sure you’re in the APPROPRIATE FORUM first. For example, don’t go starting a discussion all about personality tests while you’re in the Reincarnation Forum.

5. Etiquette

There is a difference between a civil discussion and a crazed rant or a raving argument. I prefer to raise consciousness rather than blood pressure, so I would ask you to be nice, or at the very least neutral. Also, I’m not very good with confrontations.

If anyone’s gone off the rails or given you some abuse, and I haven’t spotted it, let me know.

Cheers!

🙂 barry

LINK: Click here for the quick ‘n’ easy sign-up process.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  barry.
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by  barry.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.